Monday, October 8, 2012

Motorcycle Chaps for Dolls?

I have received a request from a family friend looking for a pink motorcycle jacket and chaps for their daughter's AG doll. The motorcycle jacket was easy. Liberty Jane Patterns saved the day on that one - although the jacket was not all that easy to make, it came out SO cute. The chaps, on the other hand, are apparently not as common for dolls. So, after looking and looking, I stumbled across this really helpful blog post that is technically for cowboy chaps, but I'm thinking that with a little bit of modification, this could be the pattern I've been looking for. Keep your fingers crossed that this works. If it works, maybe I'll add them to my shop!

UPDATE: I did, in fact, make the chaps to go with the jacket and they came out pretty great - if I do say so myself! Sorry it's taken me so long to post photos, but here they are! As of right now, I am not including the chaps in my shop, but who knows what the future will bring... :)