Saturday, January 9, 2016

The List

I have been a homeschooling mom for the past 9 years. My eldest went to school in 7th grade. So now it's just my youngest, who would like to try going to school next year. Though somewhat bittersweet (I LOVE homeschooling) I think I'm ready for the change. He will still be home with me for the rest of this school year, but that hasn't stopped my mind from making "The List" - all the wallpaper that needs to come down, the kitchen cabinets that need new hinges , the rooms that need to be redone from floor to ceiling, and so on... You know, The List.


Every time I walk into a different room in my house The List gets bigger and bigger. So as a way to keep some semblance of sanity I intend to start out with a plan. One plan for each room. And me being me, it will all be in one 3-ring binder. As I go, I hope to blog through the experience.... so stay tuned!

(I also started putting up some of my already completed DIY projects...)

No comments:

Post a Comment